Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Working Diligently

Writing update: I'm working hard on the next book in the Sulfur Heights Series, Tragic Love. After writing forty pages and staring at it for hours pissed off it wasn't what I wanted, I had to start over. Then, like a moth to a flame, I found the story I was desperately trying to write. I'm hoping to have it released before the end of the year, or sooner if time allows. Currently, I work full time to pay the bills and write when I get a free chance. Often times I will be burning the midnight oil or wake at 3 AM to get a few quite hours of writing before I have to start my normal routine.

Thanks again for all the love and support I've received on Scarred Love. I'm truly grateful for everyone's positive feedback and I'm glad to see it's been a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment